About Sokrio Technologies:
Sokrio Technologies Ltd., a linked enterprise with weDevs Ltd., is a startup with IT Enabled Services. Lead by highly qualified and ambitious individuals we dream to reach a global leadership position in our own category.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a ‘Digital Marketing Executive’ to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our B2B product related online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.The ideal candidate must have a passion for all things marketing and technology. S/he has to be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and know how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. The candidate must be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Your primary job responsibilities:
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to segment the B2B target market and build a lasting digital connection
- Executing optimized online activities to increase company and brand awareness
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with B2B customers and relevant product users
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (including but not limited to: paid media like Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Flipboard, Quora, Instagram, Email, Google+ and Reddit.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Whenever required, maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Research and analyze new digital and social media trends to monitor the online competitive landscape.
- Remain updated, and accordingly compare and improve strategies with industry best practices
- Be an active part of the Business Development team to achieve goals.
- Expert on generating and build quality backlinks by using all kinds of backlink methods.
You will be a good fit for the position, if you have:
- Skills in creative content writing is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and the ability of storytelling.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Online marketing.
- Basic knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.); will be an added advantage
- Previous experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role; will be an added advantage
- Experience with B2B social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM; will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) will be an added advantage
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Friday and Saturday
Salary : BDT. 20,000
- Lunch, tea and snacks
- Excellent working environment
- Phenomenal growth opportunity
- Work with an exciting team and products
- Huge learning opportunity under strong mentor ship
Application Deadline: 10/31/2020